Wednesday, April 4, 2007

welcome

Welcome to my family, friends and ArtFest trade folks. I don't have much art here yet. It will come. I promise. I just ordered my scanner today. Hopefully it will arrive before we leave on our next trip and I can put up a few new items. In the meantime, I intend to start by downloading some of my earlier pics and such.

I will be using this as a way to talk to all of you at once. Maybe more than you want to know at times, maybe less. Let me know. You don't have to have an account to post comments and I'd love to hear from you any time.

I intend to have some fun here, too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenn.....
Wow, I love it. This looks like it is going to be fun.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Good idea. Talk to you soon.
Mandy

.Jenn. said...

Hi Mom and Mandy! Good to hear from you. Feel free to comment any time. Catch ya later.