Saturday, April 14, 2007

easter pics


I've got pictures! As most of you know, on February 28, 2007, I officially became an auntie! Now and again, I will most certainly be posting pictures of the handsome lad, William Everett. Consider this the first of many installments to come. I hear he's tracking sounds and movements a lot more now, gaining his very own personality. One of a morning person perhaps...

(On my computer the text is not wrapping properly around these pictures and I don't know why. If anyone does, please let me know! Thx.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one handsome little boy. He's looking forward to seeing his auntie and uncle again. How nice of you to include him on your blog. :) Cassie

.Jenn. said...

You betcha he's included on the blog. And the rest of his family, too! =) I'm counting on him being a guest blogger for me now and again...