Thursday, September 27, 2007

running check-in

I had a great run yesterday. It was the first time I was able to run my chosen course without pausing to walk. When I go out tomorrow, I will add some distance to my course. I am building up to 5 k (3 mi.) because I have signed up to do the final Blue Mountain All Women's Run on October 6. This is an event I have wanted to do for a few years now. A couple of years ago, I even thought I'd be in shape to run the 10 k. Alas, my training went by the wayside and now I'll be happy to finish the 5 k without falling over in a heap at the end.

I wanted to post a really cool map of my course that I created in Google Maps but now I'm feeling kind of squicky about it. If friends or family want to see it, email me and I'll send you the link.

No comments: