Friday, September 28, 2007

from my spam box

At work I usually scan my SPAM box at least once a day to make sure I'm not missing any real email. I'm always surprised that there is at least one or two a day that end up there. No idea why especially when they are from a source I've received email from in the past. This is one of those cases where it's not for me to figure out.

Occasionally, a spammer will introduce something lyrical sounding in their randomly generated subject lines. I've heard of people producing poetry using these subject lines as their jumping off point. I saw one the other day that I liked. I'm pretty sure I'm not interpreting it the way they intended. I read an invitation to step up and live my life larger.

Without further ado, my day's inspiration:

"life is too short to be small"

(What did you think of when you read it?)

No comments: