Thursday, November 1, 2007

bonus

For as grumpy as I've been about work lately, I have to admit I had a nice time at the celebration dinner on Monday night. Especially the next morning when I opened the envelope I was given that evening. It was a bonus, something I had a hunch (and a hope!) was coming. The delightful surprise was the amount. After taxes, it is just short of what I owe for ArtFest (before taxes it was more than enough, dang taxes!).

As soon as I deposit my bonus, I will be sending off a check for the final payment so I won't even have to think about it anymore. I can then focus more on putting together my supplies. This year ought not be quite so daunting since I have most of the basics and my classes mostly require basics with a few frills throw in for spice. Honestly, I still have a few things I bought last year that haven't even been touched!

No comments: