Friday, May 15, 2009

Truth


We begin our journey today to Aotearoa. This is a Maori name, others call it New Zealand and some even say Middle-Earth. We won't be blogging again for three weeks. We'll post some highlights of our trip when we return. We will not deluge you with pictures as we are planning to be as present as possible in every moment and will probably not take many pictures, just the one in our hearts.


I wanted to leave you with a book recommendation. I am a very avid reader but don't usually share what I'm reading on a large scale. However, I think every citizen of this country should read this book by John Perkins. It comes with my very highest recommendation. It puts the evening news in a completely different light and provides a clear understanding of our current world's situation. It was a true epiphany for me as I felt I was finally hearing the truth about all the history classes I have ever taken. I hope it does the same for you. See you in three weeks!

No comments: