Sunday, May 20, 2007

couple of girls having fun

On Thursday I got together with my friend Ruth and we had a lovely afternoon catching up over adult beverages and snacks on her deck. After that we headed over to the Missoula Art Museum
for their third Thursday event, Artini. I didn't get a chance to actually look at much of the art because Ruth knew so many people. We kept running in to folks and chatting. At 7:30, there was a live performance that we had specifically come to see. It was an interesting show. They had performers who sang, who were amazing with a huge red hula-hoop, who juggled, who swirled scarves and some other spoken words in between. It was pretty well done. I liked the opening bit, and the swirled scarves the best. That is, when I wasn't entranced with the girl and her red hula-hoop.

I can hear Rob stirring in the kitchen which means if I want coffee with my breakfast, I best get to it.

.ttfn.

No comments: