Sunday, February 17, 2008

we're tired

As you can see, we are kind of tuckered out here. Tiika is tired from playing with her Valentine's Day toy from Grandma. She always sends the best ones. Thanks!

Rob is still dealing with being sick. He went to the doctor on Friday though and got some super cough medicine that is making it easier for him to get some rest.

I am going to spend the day doing housekeeping chores. Tomorrow is all about playing. I have a gift certificate I need to spend and I intend to bring out the inchies I am making for ArtFest trades. If I have enough finished, I'll scan them in and share here.

This morning I finished reading a really good book, Free Food for Millionaires. It is about a Korean family in New York. At times I didn't want to put it down, I was pulled along wanting to know more. My favorite kind of read.

The weather here has been warmer. It is actually more of a problem when taking hikes. You never know when you step if it is going to be slippery or if your foot is going to fall through a drift disguised as the path. It is almost more tiring to go out now.

Not much else to report for now. It's been slow and quiet here. Spring is just around the corner and with it, a flurry of activity: a trip to Portland and the coast, a class for work and ArtFest just to name the biggies.

Hope all is well with you. Off to get something done today...

No comments: