Friday, August 31, 2007

too short of a night

Well, last night I intended to put together a couple of little posts. One about a book I just finished reading and wanted to recommend. The other about some music I'm groovin' to these days. However, I ended up wrestling with our check book most of the evening. The unfortunate part? I still didn't find where my error is...argh!

On the other hand, I did have a respite of a movie with Rob and Tiika (big surprise, eh?). We watched "Harvey", a Jimmy Stewart movie from 1950. A very sweet, zany movie. It was adapted from a play and in some parts it was almost like watching a play. Something about how the actors presented themselves. Especially the women. One of the women won an Academy Award and a Golden Globe for her role. I recommend it.

Time to dash off to the showers. Happy Friday! It's a three day weekend. Yippee! What are you doing with your Labor Day weekend?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah yes the three day weekend. The weather should be really nice here, I do have to work on Saturday, oh sigh. But then will play away the rest of the time!! I am so glad to hear that you were able to witness the eclipse. It is almost better that you didn't realize it was happening until you saw it....made it just that much more special and awe inspiring!
Love you bunches
mom