Monday, December 10, 2007

good grief!

Thanksgiving? That was my last post? Yikes.

No, I didn't fall off the edge of the Earth but I have been avoiding the computer in favor of other activities...various crafting vices, a bit of reading, and getting out as much as the weather will allow. It's been pretty darn cold and windy here.

We leave on Friday after work for Portland and then a swing through Seattle for the 2007 Solstice/Christmas/Holiday of Good Cheer trip. In preparation, this is my project for the night:


Thankfully we had it together enough last week to send out the east coast packages so this is only booty for the west coast gig. Tonight it's me and happy paper and transparent tape with holiday tunes merrily chirping along in the background. (Yes, my train of thought is a bit tweaked right now. I'd say it was the latte but then what's my excuse every other time??)

Toodle loo and ho ho ho.

No comments: