Wednesday, June 13, 2007

missed the baptism

As many of you reading probably already know, my little nephew Will was baptised on Sunday (that's Grandpa P. on the right). Unfortunately, we missed the event. From the account I've heard, it was a lovely ceremony and a good time was had by all at the after-party. The pictures sure look like it. They make me want my July visit to come more quickly! He looks like he's getting quite the personality.


Isn't he a handsome little devil in his hat with Grandma H?













And this is the young man who some of us believe will be Will's partner in crime, his slightly older cousin, Kellen.



I think I need a great big, glossy, 8 x 10 of this face!!






We're all good and staying cool. No news to report so I guess that's it for now. We hope you're having a great start to your summer.

.ttfn.

PS Will someone please email me or leave a comment and tell me how this layout looks on their computer? I'm having a heck of a time getting things to stay where I want them to! Thanks.

No comments: